112 Square Feet ♿ 64 Square Feet ♿
- This saferoom weighs approximately 70,000 lbs.
- 90 square feet of floor space
- Accommodates most wheelchairs
- In addition to providing the best protection available for tornadoes, this structure can be converted as a bathroom, closet, vault, a changing room for the pool.
- The walls are up to 10″ thick, the ceiling is 18″, the floor is 10″, and pier footings are 18″ deep
- Completely monolithic; the footing floor walls and ceiling are one continuous concrete structure
- Formed and poured on site, in existing garages, new construction or off back patios
- Can be built near mobile homes and commercial locations
- Full steel cage through the floor walls and ceiling